It’s almost time for the big trilogy fight between Tyson Fury and Deontay Wilder.
Fury vs. Wilder 3 will take place tomorrow night (Oct. 9). The action will be held inside the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada. Fury will put the WBC and The Ring Heavyweight Titles on the line.
In their first matchup back in Dec. 2018, Fury and Wilder fought to a split draw. Fury dominated Wilder in the Feb. 2020 rematch, scoring the seventh-round TKO finish. Since that fight, Wilder has claimed that Fury loaded his gloves with egg weights. “The Bronze Bomber” went as far as to say his old trainer, Mark Breland, spiked his water.
Also set for the main card will be a rematch between Robert Helenius and Adam Kownacki. Back in March 2020, Helenius stunned Kownacki, scoring a fourth-round TKO finish in a big upset.
We’ll also get to witness a rare boxing match between two undefeated prospects. Efe Ajagba will go one-on-one with Frank Sanchez. The main card will open up with heavyweight prospect Jared Anderson colliding with Vladimir Tereshkin.
Speaking of prospects, Edgar Berlanga will be seen in action on the prelims. He’s set for his toughest challenge yet as he’ll take on former world title challenger Marcelo Esteban Coceres.
The Fury vs. Wilder 3 weigh-ins will get started at 4 p.m. ET. You can catch the LIVE STREAM above courtesy of Top Rank Boxing. Keep refreshing this page for live weigh-in results below.
Main Card (PPV, 9 p.m. ET)
- Tyson Fury (277) vs. Deontay Wilder (238)
- Efe Ajagba (237) vs. Frank Sanchez (240)
- Robert Helenius (246) vs. Adam Kownacki (258)
- Jared Anderson (240) vs. Vladimir Tereshkin (256)
Prelims (ESPN+/ESPN2, 7 p.m. ET)
- Edgar Berlanga (168) vs. Marcelo Esteban Coceres (166.5)
- Julian Williams (156.5) vs. Vladimir Hernandez (153.5)
Early Prelims (ESPN/ESPN+, 4:30 p.m. ET)
- Robeisy Ramirez (126) vs. Orlando Gonzalez Ruiz (126)
- Rances Barthelemy () vs. TBA ()
- Viktor Vykhryst () vs. Mike Marshall ()
- Bruce Carrington () vs. Cesar Cantu (127)