Tonight (Sat. June 15, 2019), who many consider to be boxing’s top-ranked heavyweight, Tyson Fury, returns to the ring.
The lineal heavyweight champion will main event on ESPN+ from the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada, opposite undefeated German prospect Tom Schwarz. Fury hasn’t competed since his Draw against WBC heavyweight champion Deontay Wilder this past December.
Now, he faces Schwarz, a 24-0, 25-year-old who has won 16 of his career victories via finish. He looks to pull off what would be another major upset in the heavyweight division in just a month’s time. The festivities kick off with the preliminary card on ESPN 2 starting at 7 p.m. ET. Then, the main card will commence on ESPN+ beginning at 10 p.m. ET.
LowKickMMA will be providing you with live coverage of the event throughout the night. Check out our live results below:
- Heavyweight: Tyson Fury def. Tom Schwarz via R2 TKO (2:54)
- Light heavyweight: Jesse Hart def. Sullivan Barrera via unanimous decision (99-90, 96-93, 97-92)
- Female junior lightweight: Mikaela Mayer def. Lizbeth Crespo via unanimous decision
- Junior lightweight: Albert Bell def. Andy Vences via unanimous decision (97-93, 97-93, 97-93)
- Heavyweight: Guido Vianello def. Keenan Hickman via R2 TKO (2:22)
- Featherweight: Isaac Lowe def. Duarn Vue via unanimous decision (97-92, 99-91, 98-92)
- Super middleweight: Cem Kilic vs. Martez McGregor
- Heavyweight: Sonny Conto vs. Daniel Infante
- Heavyweight: Peter Kadiru def. Juan Torres via unanimous decision (scorecards not read)